I've pulled my head up from frantic medical work just in time to give faithful readers 15 Myths that are being spread about Obamacare. I have been first to admit that the government has done a lousy job of explaining the plan and it is no wonder the Tea Party has had a field day with mis-information. But now that sign-ups for the Exchanges are open to the uninsured and under-insured population, these are the lies you should avoid:
- Congress is "Exempt" from the Affordable Care Act
- Premium prices will increase due to Health Care Law
- The Affordable Care Act includes death panels
- Shutting down Government over Obamacare funding will stop the Health Care Law
- The ACA is "socialized medicine" and a "government takeover"
- People will be able to commit subsidy fraud on the Exchanges
- Obamacare "Narrow Networks" will constrain health choices
- The Affordable Care Act is bad for women
- The Affordable Care Act covers abortions
- The Affordable Care Act is a job killer
- With full access to medical records, the IRS will discriminate against conservatives
- Navigators will abuse private information
- Obamacare mandates doctors to ask patients about sexual history
- The Medicaid expansion will force doctors to turn away patients
- Obamacare is to blame for a projected 30 million people who will remain uninsured.
If you want to learn more...go here.
Aren't you glad I'm back with facts and the truth?